Benin’s Minister of Health, Professor Dorothéme Kinde Gazard, has called on African nations to lay emphasis on behaviour change communication, as it is the surest way to achieve improved sanitation.
- WHO strengthens focus on water, sanitation and hygiene to accelerate elimination of neglected tropical diseases August 28, 2015August 27, 2015 – WHO strengthens focus on water, sanitation and hygiene to accelerate elimination of neglected tropical diseases | Source: World Health Organization 27 August 2015 –– The World Health Organization (WHO) today unveiled a global plan to better … Continue reading →WASHplus
- Sept 23, 2015 – Creativity in Behavior Change Symposium August 28, 2015Whether it be washing hands with soap, driving sanitation demand, or purifying water, almost every area of public health requires behaviour change. The field of behaviour change is transforming. There is a growing evidence base to suggest that traditional health … Continue reading →WASHplus
- WASHplus Weekly: Focus on WASH & Innovation August 28, 2015Issue 204 | August 28, 2015 | Focus on WASH & Innovation This issue features some of the many innovative water supply, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) programs, products, and services that are currently underway. Please contact WASHplus if you have other innovative … Continue reading →WASHplus
- The role of mobile in improved sanitation access August 26, 2015How can mobile channels can support sanitation service delivery while building new engagement models with customers in underserved settings? A new report  by the GSMA Mobile for Development Utilities Programme reviews opportunities and case studies. The report begins with an … Continue reading →dietvorst
- WHO strengthens focus on water, sanitation and hygiene to accelerate elimination of neglected tropical diseases August 28, 2015
- Aligning for Action to reduce diarrheal epidemic in mid western region in Nepal January 17, 2012Nepal has committed minimum 53% of the population will access to sanitation by 2015 and will achieve 100% sanitation coverage by 2017; the national average sanitation coverage is 43% in 2010. The sanitation coverage in mid region is 30.7% respectively … Continue reading →mahidul68
- Aligning for Action to reduce diarrheal epidemic in mid western region in Nepal January 17, 2012
- Challenges and opportunities associated with neglected tropical disease and water, sanitation and hygiene intersectoral integration programs June 29, 2015This study investigated the integration of NTD and WASH programming in order to identify barriers to widespread integration and make recommendations about ideal conditions and best practices critical to future integrated programs..See it on Scoop.it, via Village waterechoes
- The Human Right to Water and Sanitation June 29, 2015Water and sanitation are fundamental human rights, and the first priority should be to ‘connect’ those who so far have remained unconnected, unserved, and disadvantaged. We shouldn’t think of people as users or consumers of a service, but as Rights Holders whose rights need to be fulfilled equally for all.See it on Scoop.it, via Village waterechoes
- Groundwater Depletion Stresses Majority of World’s Largest Aquifers - Circle of Blue WaterNews June 17, 2015Scientists do not know how much groundwater is left.See it on Scoop.it, via Village waterechoes
- Feb/March 2015 selected studies on sanitation, hygiene & handwashing March 6, 2015A periodic research update produced by Dan Campbell, Knowledge Resources Specialist. WASHplus ProjectSee it on Scoop.it, via Village waterechoes
- Challenges and opportunities associated with neglected tropical disease and water, sanitation and hygiene intersectoral integration programs June 29, 2015
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Benin – Behaviour change, a must for improved sanitation – Sanitation Updates
Posted by sekumapter on February 24, 2014