Benin’s Minister of Health, Professor Dorothéme Kinde Gazard, has called on African nations to lay emphasis on behaviour change communication, as it is the surest way to achieve improved sanitation.
- The Netherlands announces $50 million contribution to WSSCC for global sanitation coverage September 23, 2016The Government of the Netherlands today announced a renewed investment of $50 million for the Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council (WSSCC). The funding will enable WSSCC, the only part of the United Nations devoted solely to the sanitation and … Continue reading →WSSCC
- Recent WASH related research September 20, 2016Exploring Determinants of Handwashing with Soap in Indonesia: A Quantitative Analysis. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health , September 2016. This study analyzes rural Indonesian households’ hygiene behaviors and attitudes to examine how motivations for handwashing, locations of handwashing space … Continue reading →usaidwaterckm
- Sustainable Sanitation Alliance – Thematic Online Discussion: “Managing WASH in Schools – Is the Education Sector Ready?” September 19, 2016The Sustainable Sanitation Alliance (SuSanA) is excited to announce the 10th Thematic Online Discussion on the topic of “Managing WASH in Schools – Is the Education Sector Ready?” Starting on Monday, September 19, we invite you to join our discussion … Continue reading →Sustainable Sanitation Alliance (SuSanA)
- Live Q&A: $114bn a year needed for water and toilets – where will it come from? September 13, 2016Live Q&A: $114bn a year needed for water and toilets – where will it come from? | Source: The Guardian, Sept 8, 2016 | How do we raise funds needed to reach the millions without access to water and sanitation? … Continue reading →usaidwaterckm
- The Netherlands announces $50 million contribution to WSSCC for global sanitation coverage September 23, 2016
- Aligning for Action to reduce diarrheal epidemic in mid western region in Nepal January 17, 2012Nepal has committed minimum 53% of the population will access to sanitation by 2015 and will achieve 100% sanitation coverage by 2017; the national average sanitation coverage is 43% in 2010. The sanitation coverage in mid region is 30.7% respectively … Continue reading →mahidul68
- Aligning for Action to reduce diarrheal epidemic in mid western region in Nepal January 17, 2012
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Tapping into the social good of mobile phones ln.is/wordpress.com/… via @wordpressdotcom 2 days ago
- RT @uwasnet: WASH toolkit launched by IRC twitter.com/UN_Water/statu… 3 days ago
- RT @unwantedwitness: Free internet in Kampala could be a move to target Gov't critics. bit.ly/2cSziaE https://t.co/SDMzWwrUs3 3 days ago
- RT @DailyMonitor: Ugandan co-leads UN campaign on girl-child education bit.ly/2cvnKtn https://t.co/cgzt5GMTn8 3 days ago
Benin – Behaviour change, a must for improved sanitation – Sanitation Updates
Posted by sekumapter on February 24, 2014