Benin’s Minister of Health, Professor Dorothéme Kinde Gazard, has called on African nations to lay emphasis on behaviour change communication, as it is the surest way to achieve improved sanitation.
- USAID Launches Municipal Waste Recycling Program in Southeast Asia February 22, 2017USAID Launches Municipal Waste Recycling Program in Southeast Asia. by Darren Manning, Urban Development Officer, USAID’s E3/Land and Urban Office, Urban Links, February 2017. Asian countries are responsible for more than half of the plastic waste in the world’s oceans. To … Continue reading →usaidwaterckm
- Recent WASH research February 22, 2017Community Based Problem Solving on Water Issues: Cross-Border “Priority Initiatives” of the Good Water Neighbors (GWN) Project. EcoPeace, November 2016. This publication describes the 2016 efforts of EcoPeace’s GWN project team to identify environmental challenges and provide feasible solutions for “Priority … Continue reading →usaidwaterckm
- WASH and the Systems Approach February 22, 2017Increasing Interest in the Agenda for Change and Investments in the Systems Approach. IRC WASH, December 2016. IRC’s CEO Patrick Moriarty discusses key takeaways from the 2016 UNC Water and Health Conference and the growing number of individuals and organizations becoming aware … Continue reading →usaidwaterckm
- Announcing WSSCC’s 2017 Webinar Series #1: Sanitation-related Psychosocial Stress and the Effects on Women and Girls February 21, 2017WSSCC will celebrate Women’s Week for International Women’s Day 2017 from March 6 – 10. Ahead of this, a webinar session will explore the ways in which women experience stress during their sanitation routine: Thursday 2 March 2017 from 2pm – … Continue reading →WSSCC
- USAID Launches Municipal Waste Recycling Program in Southeast Asia February 22, 2017
- Aligning for Action to reduce diarrheal epidemic in mid western region in Nepal January 17, 2012Nepal has committed minimum 53% of the population will access to sanitation by 2015 and will achieve 100% sanitation coverage by 2017; the national average sanitation coverage is 43% in 2010. The sanitation coverage in mid region is 30.7% respectively … Continue reading →mahidul68
- Aligning for Action to reduce diarrheal epidemic in mid western region in Nepal January 17, 2012
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @BBGDistribution: The digital ecosystem is constantly expanding. Get our free white paper and learn how to boost your online traffic. ht… 8 minutes ago
- Fed up with Skype? Here Are 6 of the Best Free Alternatives ln.is/wordpress.com/… 2 hours ago
- RT @cnni: Cartoon avatars might be Apple's next big thing cnn.it/2lnM2dq https://t.co/6myb7nV3AY 22 hours ago
- RT @SDGconsulting: RT @HarvardBiz: How can we implement strategic thinking if we’re not even sure what it looks like? https://t.co/yCDCG795… 22 hours ago
Benin – Behaviour change, a must for improved sanitation – Sanitation Updates
Posted by sekumapter on February 24, 2014