- ‘Taking a Shit While Riding a Horse’: Comic Decodes Train Toilets December 2, 2016‘Taking a Shit While Riding a Horse’: Comic Decodes Train Toilets. The Quint, November 29, 2016. Does the urge to go to the loo in an Indian train make you get into battle-ready mode? Do you return with a sense … Continue reading →usaidwaterckm
- The Nano Membrane Toilet – new funding and video December 2, 2016The Nano Membrane Toilet – new funding and video. Nano Membrane Toilet Blog, November 25, 2016. Cranfield University’s Nano Membrane Toilet project has landed a major funding boost to secure the next phase of development of a novel and sustainable … Continue reading →usaidwaterckm
- Google Maps will soon help people find clean toilets December 2, 2016Google Maps will soon help people find clean toilets. TechnoBuffalo, November 25, 2016. Gotta go? Soon you might be able to quickly pull up Google Maps to find the nearest toilet. According to IBTimes, Google is working with India’s Ministry … Continue reading →usaidwaterckm
- New WHO estimates on stunting; Dec 2016 WASH studies December 1, 2016UNICEF-WHO-The World Bank Group: Joint child malnutrition estimates – levels and trends: Key findings of the 2016 edition. WHO; UNICEF. In September 2016 the inter-agency team released new joint estimates of child stunting, overweight, underweight, wasting and severe wasting. Trop … Continue reading →usaidwaterckm
- ‘Taking a Shit While Riding a Horse’: Comic Decodes Train Toilets December 2, 2016
- Aligning for Action to reduce diarrheal epidemic in mid western region in Nepal January 17, 2012Nepal has committed minimum 53% of the population will access to sanitation by 2015 and will achieve 100% sanitation coverage by 2017; the national average sanitation coverage is 43% in 2010. The sanitation coverage in mid region is 30.7% respectively … Continue reading →mahidul68
- Aligning for Action to reduce diarrheal epidemic in mid western region in Nepal January 17, 2012
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Posted by sekumapter on October 29, 2012