Ford's production lines have marked a turning point in human history. Business had to change and whoever did not understand the need for automation and series production was to be crushed by industrialization itself. After nearly 100 years, Skandia marked the official beginning of “the knowledge era”: Leif Edvinson was hired in the early 90's as a CKO (Chief Knowledge Officer) in order to capitalize intangible assets of the organization.
Knowledgeheimer, a new way to identify KM problems without being limited by structures, tools and frameworks.
Posted by sekumapter on November 12, 2012
- Final Report from Celebrating Womanhood: Menstrual Hygiene Management conference May 24, 2013WSSCC is pleased to announce publication of Celebrating Womanhood: How better menstrual hygiene management is the path to better health, dignity and business, the final report from the International Women’s Day event arranged in Geneva in March 2013 by WSSCC. … Continue reading →wsscc
- WASHplus Weekly on WASH-Related Diseases May 24, 2013This issue contains recent studies and resources on several WASH-related diseases: cholera, dengue, diarrhea, leptospirosis, neglected tropical diseases, malnutrition, and typhoid. Included are a just-published UNICEF cholera toolkit, an updated review of WASH-related diseases from DfID, typhoid case studies from … Continue reading →WASHplus
- WASH for Life grants for the HappyTap and six other innovations May 24, 2013The HappyTap, a low-cost handwashing device for the Vietnamese market, is one of seven innovations to receive a grant from the WASH for Life Partnership. This US$ 17 million initiative is co-funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and … Continue reading →dietvorst
- Sanitation innovator Peter Morgan named 2013 Stockholm Water Prize Laureate May 23, 2013Dr. Peter Morgan has been named the 2013 Stockholm Water Prize Laureate for his work to protect the health and lives of millions of people through improved sanitation and water technologies. | Source: Stockholm International Water Institute | H.M. King Carl … Continue reading →WASHplus
- Final Report from Celebrating Womanhood: Menstrual Hygiene Management conference May 24, 2013
- Aligning for Action to reduce diarrheal epidemic in mid western region in Nepal January 17, 2012Nepal has committed minimum 53% of the population will access to sanitation by 2015 and will achieve 100% sanitation coverage by 2017; the national average sanitation coverage is 43% in 2010. The sanitation coverage in mid region is 30.7% respectively … Continue reading →mahidul68
- Aligning for Action to reduce diarrheal epidemic in mid western region in Nepal January 17, 2012
- A check-in at Hydrogeology Engineering May 16, 2013A check-in (I'm at Hydrogeology Engineering http://t.co/fLmAIBhPlA)See it on Scoop.it, via Village waterechoes
- Learning Theory - What are the established lear... May 13, 2013This Concept Map, created with IHMC CmapTools, has information related to: Learning Theory, zone of proximal development The area of capabilities that learners can exhibit with support from a teacher., Montessori constructivism, Lave & Wenger...See it on Scoop.it, via Village waterechoes
- Drinking water cycle-secret life of drinking water May 10, 2013As the world celebrates attaining the MDG for drinking water as stated by the JMP report,CNN 's Matt Barringer explains the secret life of drinking water and what we do with it before drinking it.See it on Scoop.it, via Village waterechoes
- World Bank to Help Scale-Up Water Sanitation Coverage in Indonesia May 9, 2013World Bank increases support to provide improved water and sanitation facilities to over 11 million Indonesians across 32 provincesSee it on Scoop.it, via Village waterechoes
- A check-in at Hydrogeology Engineering May 16, 2013
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.